Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Around the World



Around the World by Lindsay Barrett George Is a book about a teacher’s travels around the world for nine months. The pages of the book are letters to her students back home. The way this book was set up was really unique. Each page included a letter of everything she did and certain things she saw. For example, in Australia she saw a kangaroo, a wombat and a kola bear. At the end of the story the kids have a welcome back party for their teacher and they from the looks on their faces you can tell they’re a excited. What a cool thing for a teacher to do, travel the country and write students. I hope that I can travel a lot so that I have many experiences and stories to share with my students one day. I really liked this book and I would definitely recommend it to anyone interested in traveling!

No comments:

Post a Comment