Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Travels With My Family


Travels With my Family by Marie-Louise Gay is about a young boy and his family vacation. Although him and his brother would rather go to Disneyland they are forced to venture in North America and Mexico. This book reminds me of the Goofy Movie when Goofy and his son, Max go on a road trip. Max really wants to go to a concert but Goofy insists on making him go to run down tourist stops. I know some family vacations do not always go well but I always had good experiences when vacationing with my family. We all get along really well and my dad always tried to go do things that interested everyone. I’m fortunate to have had these experiences because like the story told in this novel not all families have successful vacations.

No comments:

Post a Comment